Saturday, May 17, 2008

Update

Well, my mom said that I have her permission to go home and work on our blog page. So, that's what I did. I uploaded all of the pictures I have since January. Sorry about such a delay. It has been really busy around here. I was working on Duquan's school yearbook - had two classes, the Life Lab page, and the Talent Show page. And it was first time I did it all digitally. It was a little easier as far as editing, but it was still time consuming. I was "pictured" out. Then there was getting a small promotion at work, which really was a promotion in title more than anything else (well, maybe a few more responsibilities added). THEN it was making phone calls in the evening to help get support for a measure that would rebuild the fire department. So I've just been trying to find time for myself amidst work, kids, blah blah blah. That makes me laugh. Like every other woman out there doesn't feel the same exact way. Well, enjoy the pictures.

No comments: