Friday, August 10, 2007

Our Disneyland Trip '07

It was the first time Duquan, Jaden, and Steve had ever been to Disneyland and I am sure it won't be there last. And I can say that it was the Ruff family's first BIG vacation as a whole family. We all had a great time. A huge thank-you to Nonni and Poppop for making it possible. The kids just loved it. The look on Jaden's face when we first entered the park was absolutely priceless. All of us adults were enjoying her amazement and awe in seeing the Disney Princess castle for the very first time that we forgot to take a picture of it. Her eyes just got so big and her mouth dropped wide open. She pointed at that castle and yelled, "Princess!" It was wonderful.



I plan on creating a book of the trip so if you stop by our house, look for it on our bookshelf. Again, thank you so much Nonni and Poppop for this wonderful trip. It was more than we could ask for. Steve and I even got some time to ourselves to catch a few rides and see the fireworks.

No comments: