Saturday, November 24, 2012

Playoffs with the Pink Panthers

So Jaden decided to be a soccer player this year. With Duquan playing soccer too, we were worried about our schedules. The solution? Be the coach and you can create your own schedule. So that's what I did. I signed up and did the training to be Jaden's soccer coach. Then I talked/bribed Steve into being my assistant coach. We were assigned ten girls and the color pink. They voted and we became the Pink Panthers.


We finished out the season with 6 wins, 3 losses, and 1 tie. We went into the playoffs strong. Two games on Saturday and one game on Sunday and we ended the weekend in first place. Now it's off to the semi-finals and finals next Saturday. If we win the semi-final game, then we get to play for first. If we lose, we will play for third place. If we do get first, then it's off to the Area finals. It's exciting. I'm very proud of each of the girls - they are hard workers.

No comments: