Sunday, January 13, 2008
A huge thank you to all
I don't quite have enough time to post photos from this holiday season, but I did want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of our family and friends. Thank you for making it such a wonderful and memorable holiday. Thank you, Linda, for having us all over to your home for Christmas. It's been a long time since we've been able to all get together. It was amazing. Thank you, Aunt Joyce, for all of the gifts. Jaden loves her new doll and plays with it every day. I love my cupcake holder - I look forward to using it when I have to bring cupcakes to my kids' classes for birthdays and special occassions. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for everything - the gifts, Christmas dinner, this whole year. You continue to provide support for our family as we continue to grow and strengthen. Thank you everyone, for all the gifts. We can't say thank you enough for all the joy you brought to our family. We hope to see you all again soon. Sorry this is short, but I do have to get back to work. We love you! God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment