Friday, June 08, 2007

Sad news (but good news)...

Guess what? After two years with Duquan and his classmates, Greg and Nora Jansen have decided to retire this year. They are the same teachers both Kat and Ed had as Kindergarten teachers. And now after teaching Kindergarten and 1st grade with the same class for two years they are hanging up their hats and putting the chalk away. They commented that they just can't imagine teaching anyone else after this great group of kids. What a year, or should I say two years! Talk about going out with a bang! I also discovered that the yearbook just happened to be dedicated to the Jansen's this year and the timing is perfect. I am excited for them but at the same time bummed. Jaden won't be able to have them. They are such awesome, wonderful teachers. We will miss them!

No comments: